Voilamart 26inch E Bike Rear Wheel Hub Motor Kit 48V 1000W Electric Bicycle Ebike Motor Conversion Kit
This Electric Bicycle kit includes everything needed(except battery) to convert your standard bike into a top-of-the-line performance electric bike, which delivers unequaled performance and reliability. You’ll be out cruising along at 28 mph without a sweat!
* Built to the highest international standards, CE, EN15194
* 48V 1000W and 250W super power Brushless Gearless Hub Motor
* Restricted to 250W and 16 mph by default as a Road-Legal Kit
* Nylon tire & Alloy rim & Galvanized spoke
* Rare-earth metal magnates are used in the motor to efficiently produce large power
* Aluminum alloy powerful controller guarantee big current supply
* Twist Throttle has battery level display and power-cut off button
* Brake Levers cut off the power supply to the motor safely
* 8 point Crank speed sensor for High Efficient Pedal Assist
* Aluminum alloy powerful controller
* Comes with a easily understandable Instruction
Upgraded Intelligent Motor Controller:
* Allow you to swap two power modes between the full 1000W power or 250W power by a single blue switch wire is embedded in controller.(Only for Twist Throttle)
* Still remain the full 1000W power with no speed control.(Only for Pedal Assist System,"PAS")
1.The system requires a 48 Volt electrokinetic cell battery with a nominal capacity not less than 11.6Ah.
2.Battery and charger are not included in package.
3.The AU/UK/DE regulations dictate that a kit must not exceed the rated power of 250W to be road-legal.
Wheel type: Rear Wheel
Motor: Brushless Gearless
Rim: Alloy double wall
Power: 1000W / 48V or 250W / 48V
Torque: 45 N.M
Spokes: Steel, 12G×2.6mm
Max speed: 28 mph or 16 mph
Wheel Size: 26"
Max load capacity: 200kg
Wheel Axle: 210 x Φ10
1x Brushless Gearless Motor Rear Wheel
1x Intelligent Motor Controller
1x Pedal Assist Crank Sensor
1x Cable Ties & Plastic Coil
1x Pair of Handle Bars (included Twist Throttle)
1x Controller Bag
1x Pair of Brake Handles
Inventory Last Updated: Mar 31, 2023