29.3L Airwheel S3 Travel Carry Luggage Business Electric PC Suitcase Scooter Travel Trunk - Silver
29.3L Airwheel S3 Travel Carry Luggage Business Electric PC Suitcase Scooter
|Maximum climbing angles||~15°|
|USB Output voltage||5V|
|Lock type||TSA coded lock|
|Applicable temperature||-10°C ~40°C|
|Rear wheel||8 inches inflatableX2|
|Material||Shell ABS+PC Aluminum alloy frame|
|Front wheel||6.5 inches motor wheel|
|Smart phone support||IOS/Andriod|
|Pull rod||Three range aluminum rod|
|Charging voltage||AC100-240V 50-60Hz|
|Motor size||6.5 inches|
1. Turn on the power switch and place the unfold switch in the "I" position. The handlebars will
automatically unfold. After the expansion is completed, the unfold switch will be reset to the "o"position.
2. Loosen the quick connector. After pulling the handlebar to a proper position, fasten the quick
connector. Check that there is no loosening and the unfolding is complete.
1. Turn on the power switch and place the unfold switch in the "II" position. The handlebars will
automatically fold and the unfold switch will be reset to the "o" position after the folding finish.Turn off the power.
2. Loosen the quick connector, shrink the handlebar until it cannot shrink, and fasten the quick
Custom coded lock instruction
The original password is 0-0-0, set your own password, followthese steps:
1.Dial the password to the original password: 0-0-0;
2.Press the button A with a pen or other tool until youhear the 'tick' sound;
3.Dial the password wheel B to set your own password, I -cfor example: 8-8-8;
4.Push button C in the direction of the arrow and hearthe "tick" sound again. Button A pops up and thepassword is successfully set.
Now you have completed your password setup, please keep it in mind. If you need to reset yourpassword, repeat the above steps.
1. Before using for the first time, it is recommended to charge to full battery first.
2. During the ride, it is not recommended to make sudden braking and hard turning to prevent side
slipping or overturning
3. In the process of use, please comply with the traffic regulations and various site management
4. Avoid using this product in bad weather (such as rain, snow, or ice).
5. When not riding, turn off the power.
Please note that SE3 must be carefully read and follow the requirements of SE3 riding. Do not usethis product until you have read the instructions carefully to understand SE3 performance; do not lendit to people who will not operate the product.
It is strictly forbidden to accelerate, decelerate and turn sharply, or overspeed. When cell phone APP shows onecell or SE3 display voltage shows one cell, it is not recommended to ride. Please keep slow speed during riding.
If you face risk of fall, please protect your personal safety. Do not consider Sè3. The SE3 may íose duringriding and during parking, affecting the performance of the product. So before you ride SE3, you must do thefollowing checks:
1. It is necessary to check whether the each components of the SE3 are installed securely, without damage, whether
the brake function and tires are intact, and whether the tire pressure is normal.
2. The quick connector mechanism is locked.
3. You need to have a thorough understanding of the surrounding riding environment: Make sure you are not
disturbed by cars, pedestrians, pets, bicycles and other obstacles.
1 x Electric PC Suitcase Scooter
1 x Set of Accessories
1.Please allow 1-3cm error due to manual measurement. Please make sure you do not mind before you bid.
2.The colors may have different as the difference display, please understand.
The 29.3L Airwheel S3 Travel Carry Luggage Business Electric PC Suitcase Scooter Travel Trunk - Silver is a sensational customer favorite, and we hope you like it just as much.
Inventory Last Updated: Mar 22, 2023
Inventory Last Updated: Mar 22, 2023